Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wow, it's been a while since I posted!







It's fall and time to get busy crafting once again. The summer flew by with a very full schedule filled with summer time activities. With the children back in school, it's almost time for the fall festivals. That means fundraisers! Here are some items I made and/or put together to put into one of my granddaughters classrooms silent auction basket for their upcoming school carnival. Their class basket theme is baking. Look for the recipe books to be in my upcoming items for sale at http://krazykatedesigns.etsy.com/ .

5 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Oh my goodness! Love your packaging!! Can you share where you came across that?

Ladybuggz said...

Hi Kate. Love those cookie cutters so much that I tagged you. Look at my blog to see what I mean. :o)

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Southern lady - The packaging came from my paper stash and just printing it up.

judysnowmosaics said...

This is so neat, what a great gift idea too.

whimsicalpam said...

I love the recipe book and great info re: The Supply Street Team!