Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Artsyhandpaints - Mosaics




ESST provides a bounty of wonderful supply shops to find exactly what you need to complete your projects. The featured shop today, Artsyhandpaints is a shop you can find beautifully rich hand painted mosaics to work with. A shop to drool over as your imagination will soar with these unique and lucious supplies.

Meet Artsy:

Artsy, could you sum up your supply shop in a couple of sentences for us?
I offer hand painted mosaic tiles in various shapes and sizes. Also in my shop are hand cut mosaic tiles. Many of my hand painted items can be used as magnets or for making jewelry.

What do you feel is different about your mosaic supplies than other shops?

I try to offer unique hand painted mosaic tiles that all mosaic artists can use. My hand painted tiles are colorful and whimsical.

Do you use your supplies in your own products?

I use my own hand painted tiles in my mosaic art. When I first starting make mosaics years ago I couldn't always find tiles that I wanted so I started painting my own.
To see Artsy's mosaic products, see http://artsyphartsy.etsy.com

Do you have any upcoming surprises you would like us to watch for?

Over the next few weeks, I hope to add many more hand painted mosaic tile sets to my Etsy shop.


To view Artsyhandpaints complete line of supplies visit, http://artsyhandpaints.etsy.com/. Mark it as a favorite to be able to visit frequently and see what new beautiful mosaic supplies Kathleen has up next!

To find varied supplies of all types, place ESST in the search bar for tags on Etsy.com and be amazed. What does Artsy have to say about her team membership, "I love participating on the Etsy Supplies Street Team. Everyone is so supportive."






7 comments:

artsyphartsy said...

Thanks for the great feature Kathi.

RedCrowArts said...

I have bought some from Kathleen and her work is very neatly done. She is a perfect person for you to feature.

artsyphartsy said...

Oh thanks Redcrow! That was nice of you.

guileless said...

Thanks for the interview...the owls look so gorgeous!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Incredible work.i can see why you would want to try it.i could go for it too but would not be any of the dftsiled brauties here.Maybe an abstract color thing....Nice job.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

beautiful handpainted materials!!!! a gret shout out to some familiar names in etsyland...continued success!!!

Katie said...

I love reading everyone's interviews. Well done K.