Thursday, January 31, 2008

January is almost gone!


The first month of the new year flew by for me. With the new year, there is new activity for KrazyKatedesigns. New products, a revival of some that have been fun in the past and a hankering to create! Here's a pic of a new mini album listed. These sturdy albums will be a fun base for scrapbookers and altered artists alike.
On the promotional side of business, Krazykate's has new pages on Flickr, We Love Etsy, and one that needs a bit of work on Myspace. Learning is always the name of the game when it comes to computers for me. My youngest son gave me a few pointers for the myspace page.
I also joined a new street team in January that has very much impressed me and you'll be seeing more about that in the next post. Hint...... it's initials are ESST. :)

1 comment:

CarDon said...

Yea Kate!! My new Team Mate!!