Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First day running


I'm a novice at going anywhere beyond email and finally decided that everyone is a novice at some point. I decided to take the plunge and try my hand at starting a blog. Wow, this program is a great help! For those of you who know me from Etsy, here's where I'll be sharing news from Krazy Kate Designs. I'm an over the top grandma too, so no doubt there will be news of my family too. What fun to have a forum to be able to share what new ideas are simmering in my brain. Sometimes, the simmer becomes a boil and something new is born. Othertimes, the burner gets turned off and I'm left with the knowledge I learned something valuable even if I did make a mess! I want to take a moment to thank my great friend and mentor Frankie Kins. Without Frankie's gentle encouragement and knowledge, there would never have been a Krazy Kates shop. Frankie, you're wonderful and I truly love you "to the moon".
Thought I'd throw in a picture of our little shack out back where we play with wood. I am able to take the picture cause our trailer that normally would block the shop is sitting in the high country for the summer!
This blog, just as life, will be continually evolving as I learn more. Any comments are surely appreciated!

No comments: